As in Volume 1, the purpose of this volume is to try to bridge the gap between the classroom and the practice setting. Modern Industrial Hygiene-Volume 2-Biological Aspects is we illustrated, has more than 1,000 references, and contains questions at the end of every chapter that should leave the reader with a sense of the important concepts of the chapter and cause the reader to probe deeper into the true meaning of what is written. Answers to all chapter questions can be found at the end of the textbook.
Volume 1, Recognition and Evaluation of Chemical Agents, and Volume 2, Biological Aspects, offer a strong foundation for industrial hygiene.
عنوان: Modern Industrial Hygiene-Volume 2-Biological Aspects
قیمت: 38,900 تومان
The second of three volumes, Biological Aspects, contains an eclectic mix of subjects dealing with the biology of industrial hygiene. Jimmy L. Perkins, Editor brings together experts from various fields to cover the following topics:
- The Respiratory Tract
- Respiratory Tract Deposition and Penetration
- Occupational Dermatotoxicology: Significance of Skin Exposure in the Workplace
- The Practice and Management of Occupational Ergonomics
- Biological Agents — Recognition
- Biological Agents — Monitoring and Evaluation of Bioaerosol Exposure
- Biological Agents — Control in the Occupational Environment
- Biological Monitoring in Occupational Health
- Dermal Exposure Assessment
- Health Risk Assessment and the Practice of Industrial Hygiene
- The History and Biological Basis of Occupational Exposure Limits