SAE Truck & Off-Highway Engineering
عنوان:SAE Truck & Off-Highway Engineering: اکتبر 2017
لینک دانلود مستقیم:
- Advances for off-highway engine design
As manufacturers continue to drive out cost and meet a worldwide patchwork of regulatory frameworks, the tools for developing those engines are advancing. From showcase prototypes to advanced analytical techniques, suppliers are helping the cause.
- Military vehicles battle for autonomy at lower cost
Engineers are adding sensors, more powerful micros and faster networks as they automate tasks and pave the way to autonomy.
- Heavy duty lightweighting
Optimization of tractor-trailer systems and component design helps to reduce overall vehicle mass, a key strategy in improving fuel economy and meeting upcoming Phase 2 GHG regulations.
- Navistar’s SuperTruck II explores composites, WiFi to cut weight
- Methane state of mind
New Holland ramps up its focus on alternative fuels, showcasing a methane-powered concept tractor that trims emissions, operating costs.
Deep learning how to drive
- Zircotec manages heat transfer in hotter exhaust systems
- Nikola CEO: Fuel-cell Class 8 truck on track for 2021
- Paccar launches lightest HD automated transmission for on-highway CVs
- Eaton solves nuisance problems with electrohydraulic solutions
- Cummins reveals all-electric truck ahead of Tesla
- Volvo CE sees major efficiency gain from hybrid-electric wheel loader
- Level 3 automation may not be attractive for heavy trucks, says Bosch’s Dr. Johannes-Joerg Rueger, President, Commercial Vehicle and Off-Road